Ensure Plant-based Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla, 11 oz each - 12 ct

$43.32
SKU:
3990256
UPC:
070074674520
Availability:
Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Weight:
10.14 LBS
  • Ensure Plant-based Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla, 11 oz each - 12 ct
  • Ensure Plant-based Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla, 11 oz each - 12 ct
  • Ensure Plant-based Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla, 11 oz each - 12 ct
  • Ensure Plant-based Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla, 11 oz each - 12 ct
  • Ensure Plant-based Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla, 11 oz each - 12 ct
  • Ensure Plant-based Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla, 11 oz each - 12 ct
No Hassle Returns Find Out More
Free Shipping Over $50

Description

Ensure Plant-based Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla, 11 oz each - 12 ct


100% plant-based protein. Essential nutrients. Totally delicious. Great taste guaranteed. No artificial sweeteners. Naturally sweetened with cane sugar, monk fruit, and stevia for delicious taste. Plant-based protein. 20 grams of protein sourced from fava bean and pea to support muscle health. Good source of fiber. Fiber sourced from chicory root and oat to support digestive health. Gluten free, lactose free, vegan friendly, cholesterol free. 5 g fiber. 25 essential vitamins and minerals. No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors. Non-GMO ingredients. No dairy, no soy. Vanilla - natural flavor with other natural flavor. Halal.


Directions: Shake well, serve cold. Refrigerate after opening.


Ingredients: 1 Carton: Calories 180 Total Fat 6 g (8%*Daily Value) (Saturated Fat 1 g [5%*], Trans Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5 g, Monounsaturated Fat 3.5 g) Cholesterol 0 mg (0%*) Sodium 300 mg (13%*) Total Carbohydrate 13 g (5%*) (Dietary Fiber 5 g [18%*], Total Sugars 7 g [Incl. Added Sugars 7 g (14%*)]) Protein 20 g (24%*) Vitamin D 10 mcg (50%*) Calcium 400 mg (30%*) Iron 7.2 mg (40%*) Potassium 470 mg (10%*) Vitamin A (25%*) Vitamin C (50%*) Vitamin E (35%*) Vitamin K (30%*) Thiamin (40%*) Riboflavin 24%*) Niacin (25%*) Vitamin B6 25%*) Folate (60 mcg Folic Acid) (25%*) Vitamin B12 (25%*) Biotin 25%*) Pantothenic Acid (25%*) Phosphorus (47%*) Iodine (25%*) Magnesium (15%*) Zinc (30%*) Selenium (40%*) Copper (50%*) Manganese (25%*) Chromium (40%*) Molybdenum (40%*) Choline (25%*) *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice. Fava Bean Protein Isolate Organic Sugar High Oleic Safflower Oil Chicory Root Fiber Pea Protein Concentrate Less Than 0.5% of: Vitamins and Minerals+ Cellulose Gel Natural Flavor Oat Fiber Sunflower Lecithin Cellulose Gum Stevia Leaf Extract Monk Fruit Extract +Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Phosphate Magnesium Phosphate Potassium Citrate Sodium Citrate Ascorbic Acid Potassium Hydroxide Choline Chloride Ferrous Sulfate dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate Niacinamide Zinc Sulfate Calcium Pantothenate Thiamin Hydrochloride Pyridoxide Hydrochloride Riboflavin Manganese Sulfate Vitamin A Palmitate Copper Sulfate Folic Acid Potassium Iodide Chromium Chloride Phylloquinone Sodium Selenate Vitamin D3 (Plant-Based) Sodium Molybdate Biotin Vitamin B12


Disclaimer:

The information provided here at TheOnlineDrugStore is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. The Online Drugstore does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice.

View AllClose

Warranty Information

See Description for any Warranty Details
View AllClose