Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Packets Variety 8 Pack
Designed for fast, effective rehydration. This product is designed to prevent dehydration* more effectively than common beverages. Pedialyte quickly replenishes fluids and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration due to: vomiting & diarrhea, heat exhaustion, intense exercise, travel. No fruit juice. 2 packets per flavor: strawberry (natural with other natural flavor), fruit punch (natural & artificial flavor), grape (artificial flavor), apple (artificial flavor). One liter of reconstituted Pedialyte powder (about four 8.5 g packets) provides: Sodium, 45 mEq; potassium, 20 mEq; Chloride, 35 mEq. *For mild to moderate dehydration.
Directions: For children under 1 year of age, consult your doctor regarding the appropriate Pedialyte product. Preparation and use: Mix one packet with 8 fl oz water (1 cup) water only. Stir or shake to dissolve. Tastes best served cold. For children 1 year and older and adults: Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue to use for as long as symptoms are present. To maintain proper hydration, 4-8 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz). Storage: Store unused reconstituted product in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Do not store powder packs at extreme temperatures.
Ingredients: 1 Packet: Calories 25; Total Fat 0 g (0% *DV); Sodium 240 mg (10%*); Total Carbohydrate 6 g (2%*) (Total Sugars 6 g [Incl. Added Sugars 6 g (12%*)]); Protein 0 g; Potassium 180 mg (4%*); Chloride 290 mg (15%*); Fruit Punch: Anhydrous Dextrose; Citric Acid; Malic Acid; Potassium Citrate; Salt; Sodium Citrate; Less Than 2% of: Natural and Artificial Flavor; Calcium Silicate; Sucralose; Acesulfame Potassium; Red 40. Grape: Anhydrous Dextrose; Citric Acid; Malic Acid; Potassium Citrate; Salt; Sodium Citrate; Less Than 2% of: Natural and Artificial Flavor; Calcium Silicate; Sucralose; Acesulfame Potassium; Red 40; Blue 1. Apple: Anhydrous Dextrose; Citric Acid; Malic Acid; Potassium Citrate; Salt; Sodium Citrate; Less Than 2% of: Artificial Flavor; Calcium Silicate; Caramel Color; Sucralose; Acesulfame Potassium. Strawberry: Anhydrous Dextrose; Citric Acid; Malic Acid; Potassium Citrate; Salt; Sodium Citrate; Natural Flavor; Less Than 2% of: Calcium Silicate; Sucralose; Acesulfame Potassium; Red 40; Blue 1
Warnings: USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION. NOT FOR USE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 1 YEAR OF AGE.
The information provided here at TheOnlineDrugStore.com is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. The Online Drugstore does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice.