There are probably many among us who sat, somewhat bored, as our grandmothers extolled the wonders of that vitamin or the benefits of this mineral. I specifically remember my grandmother telling me, again and again, how great Vitamin E is and how much good it would do me to start taking it on a daily basis. But how many of us actually came away from those lectures with anything that we’ve applied to our daily lives? We are much more likely to take the advice of online ads and TV commercials that promise the fountain of youth rather than listen to dear ol’ granny and her recommendations of daily vitamin E. Guess what. Like in many, many other instances… she was right.
Long recognized by beauty experts and nutrition coaches alike, Vitamin E possesses a number of health benefits that have been proven over time. Extending far beyond the use of a moisturizer, Vitamin E oil has a multitude of uses that prove beneficial.
- Restoration and protection of facial and body skin - From relief from sunburns to anti-aging qualities, vitamin E helps the skin recover from damage in a variety of ways.
- Improved hair growth and strength - By stimulating the scalp with a load of antioxidants, vitamin E oil helps ensure a healthy head of hair.
- Treatment for skin conditions - Eczema, psoriasis, burns and cold sores are all helped by the restorative properties of this nutritive oil.
- Lowered cholesterol levels - Research shows that a diet rich in Vitamin E helps protect the heart against the long-term damage caused by bad cholesterol.
- Improvement with blood and vein health - Studies show that Vitamin E helps with everything from high blood pressure, varicose veins, and blocked or hardened arteries.
- Aid for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia - The properties of Vitamin E oil is recognized for helping ward off the symptoms of dementia and protects brain health.
Though Vitamin E oil and supplements provide a number of health benefits for many of us, there are a number of health problems that can be complicated by their intake. Make sure to ask your physician before taking any nutritional or dietary supplement to avoid any complications with your health.
You can order Sundown Natural’s Vitamin E oil through our online drugstore. Containing only pure Vitamin E, it boosts skin and hair health with its antioxidant qualities. Find out why we choose to only carry those nutritional supplements that have been tested and proven to work by giving us a try.