Close

Categories

Site Information

  • https://d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net/12019769/images/3760261l.jpg

Ensure Powder Homemade Vanilla Shake - 14 oz

More From: Ensure

$9.94
SKU:
3760261
Shipping:
Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
Current Stock:
27
Quantity:

Product Description

Ensure Powder Homemade Vanilla Shake - 14 oz


Each serving of #1 doctor recommended Ensure is a source of complete, balanced nutrition including 24 essential vitamins and minerals. Use this convenient and easy to mix nutrition powder for supplemental use between or with meals. Gluten-free. Suitable for lactose intolerance.


Directions: To prepare an 8 fl oz drink pour 3/4 cup of cold water into a glass. Gradually stir in 1/2 cup (leveled) of Ensure Original powder and mix until dissolved. Ensure Original powder prepared as directed, should be used promptly or covered, refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Opened can should be covered with overcap and stored in a cool, dry place, but not refrigerated. Once opened, use contents within 3 weeks. For flavor variety: You may add fruits or syrups, such as bananas, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, etc.


Ingredients: Per 1/2 Cup of Powder: Calories 240; Total Fat 8 g (10% *Daily Value) (Saturated Fat 1.5 g [8%*], Trans Fat 0 g); Cholesterol 10 mg (3%*); Sodium 200 mg (9%*), Total Carbohydrate 33 g (12%*) (Dietary Fiber 2 g [7%*], Total Sugars 12 g [Incl. 11 g Added Sugars (23%*)]); Protein 8 g (16%*); Vitamin D 2.2 mcg (10%*); Calcium 210 mg (15%*); Iron 1.8 mg (10%*); Potassium 310 mg (6%*); Vitamin A 25%*; Vitamin C 25%*; Vitamin E 15%*; Vitamin K 10%*; Thiamin 35%*; Riboflavin 30%*; Niacin 15%*; Vitamin B6 25%*; Folate (60 mcg Folic Acid) 25%*; Vitamin B12 30%*; Biotin 25%*; Pantothenic Acid 40%*; Phosphorus 8%*; Iodine 20%*; Magnesium 10%*; Zinc 20%*; Selenium 20%*; Copper 15%*; Manganese 25%*; Chromium 30%*; Molybdenum 40%*; Chloride 8%*; Choline 10%*; The % Daily Value (DV) Tells You How Much a Nutrient in a Serving of Food Contributes to a Daily Diet. 2,000 Calories a Day is Used for General Nutrition Advice. Corn Syrup; Corn Maltodextrin; Sugar; Blend of Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower, Soy, Canola); Milk Protein Concentrate; Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides; Soy Protein Isolate; Less Than 2% of: Sodium Citrate; Potassium Citrate; Artificial Flavor; Magnesium Chloride; Potassium Chloride; Calcium Phosphate; Choline Chloride; Ascorbic Acid; Potassium Hydroxide; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Zinc Sulfate; Ferrous Sulfate; Mixed Tocopherols; Calcium Pantothenate; dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate; Manganese Sulfate; Niacinamide; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Riboflavin; Vitamin A Palmitate; Thiamine Hydrochloride; Copper Sulfate; Beta-Carotene; Folic Acid; Potassium Iodide; Sodium Molybdate; Chromium Chloride; Sodium Selenate; Phylloquinone; Biotin; Vitamin D3; Vitamin B12; Calcium Carbonate; Potassium Phosphate; Magnesium Sulfate; Salt


Warnings: Not for IV use. CONTAINS MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.


Disclaimer:

The information provided here at TheOnlineDrugStore is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. The Online Drugstore does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice.