In part one, we revealed a couple of our favorite must-have travel essentials found at The Online Drugstore! Today we’ll cover a few more products to make your travel as carefree as possible!
The Online Drugstore stocks the best travel basics to make any trip a success. Shop for child care products to beauty supplies online.Bag/backpack - A backpack is a no-brainer, you need it to carry your things! It’s great for day-trips and can double as a plane carry-on. Choose one that has security features like RFID lining and has plenty of storage space.
- Comfortable shoes - There is a high possibility that you’ll be doing a lot of walking — even around the airport, so don’t be stuck in uncomfortable shoes. There are myriad of places you can find good walking shoes, so find a pair you like and wear them out!
- Cosmetic case - Keeping all your cosmetics and toiletries organized and in one place during a trip is an accomplishment that should be commended! It’s always to have a cosmetic case to keep everything together if you want to freshen up before the plane lands, or after a long 14-hour car ride! Keep it together with the Basics Zipper Cosmetic Case.
- Travel-sized toiletries - When you find your favorite products in miniature sizes it like Christmas! You can find deodorant, face care, hand wipes, soap, and hair care like this set, by Giovanni.
- Music - The right tunes and playlists are imperative to a good trip — it sets the tone and will always lift your spirits! You can even find local music to where you’re traveling to enhance your experience even more.
- Bottle opener - If you’re traveling by plane, you’ll need to store this in your checked luggage, but on a road trip it’s perfect for opening a bottle of bubbly car camping or taking in a beautiful sunset in Topanga Canyon. Get uncorked with a Sunbeam Can Opener/ Bottle Opener Utensil.
- Disinfecting wipes - These wipes are handy for just about any situation that involves germs — your airline seat, a roadside bathroom with no running water (they exist), or a sticky substance you can’t seem to get off your dashboard (is it coffee, honey, chocolate?)!
- Bleach stick - You never know when you’ll have a white shirt on and experience turbulence while sipping an in-air flight, or hit a pothole (that no one warned you about) and spill beet kombucha. This is where a bleach pen comes in so handy — it quickly and effectively cleans up you mess!
- A mini pharm (farm) acy - When you’re on the road or in the air, your body is exposed to a whole new host of bugs — and not all of them are good! Pack an arsenal of supplements to keep you healthy including probiotics, immune support, digestive aids, and sleep aids.
- First aid - It never hurts to travel with a first-aid kit because you never know when a painful blister will surface after a day of exploring the city or when you’ll get a bee sting. Stay prepared and pack a first-aid kit.
- Hair ties - No matter how much you think they multiply when you’re sleeping, when you actually need one, you can never find it! Buy a new package and stash them everywhere — from your purse and carry on, to around your water bottle and shifter in your car!
Wow! That list seems long, but when you go to pack for your next adventure, you’ll be prepared and ready for anything! Don’t skip, or forget, the essentials and go ahead and print the last two posts so you can check everything off!
The Online Drugstore is open 24/7 without the hassle of long lines and unhelpful staff! Shop today!
Before the inception of modern medicine and pharmaceuticals, our ancestors relied on botanicals for health and wellness. The exact dates and cultures of its origins are unknown, but the Greeks and Chinese played an intricate role in using it for its therapeutic properties.Aromatherapy goes beyond alluring scents or just fragrances for women, and works on [...]
In part one, we explored the three- and five-free nail polishes and what chemicals companies are removing from them, along with their potential harm. Today, we’ll continue the conversation and look at the seven-free nail polish and explore common questions related to the green nail polish movement.If you’re ready to try a healthier nail polish, [...]
In its inception, nail polish was car paint, just in a smaller bottle — and luckily, we’ve come a long way! Green beauty is as trendy as ever as people are paying just as close attention to what is in their health and beauty products as what’s in their food. After all, the skin breathes! [...]
For many people, their hair care consists of shampooing and possibly conditioning it every day. For beautiful, healthy hair, your care routine should go much further than this simple wash and rinse approach. Hair needs a little extra love to shine, so check out these tips for taking care of your hair. If you are [...]
Nothing is worse than getting halfway into a long summer day and realizing you smell less than fresh. When the temperatures rise, there is only so much one can do to stay cool and to keep the sweat at bay. If you are hoping to keep fresh and clean all summer long, make sure you [...]
During the summer season, many locations across the country experience high levels of humidity. For those who have naturally curly, wavy, or coarse hair, this high humidity can lead to a whole lot of frizz. If you suffer from summertime frizz, we are here to help with some tips for taming frizzy hair in the [...]
It might only be February, but Spring really is right around the corner! What better way to spend the long, cold evenings of winter than practising your makeup for spring? That's why we've put together as list of the hottest spring makeup trends and stocked our store with the online beauty products you'll need to [...]
Winter can be a magical time of year! Fresh fallen snow, cosy nights around the fire, and the promises of spring waiting for us in the future. But winter can also be cruel to our skin. The fluctuating temperatures between the indoors and the frigid outside along with the dryness in the air can end [...]
Stocking up on your beauty supplies online? Make sure you grab all the nail gear you need, too! We make it easy to buy nail polish online along with the stuff you need to make your at-home manicure absolutely flawless. We have tons of nail polish colors to choose from, but do you know which ones [...]