For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from: minor dental procedures; accidental injury; orthodontic appliances; canker sores; dentures; other irritations of the mouth and gums. Aids in the removal of: phlegm; mucus; other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth. Promotes healing, kills bacteria.
Directions: To remove child-resistant cap, squeeze smooth sides of cap while turning. Reclose tightly. Ready to use, no mixing needed. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Swish one-half capful (2 teaspoons=10 mL) around the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor. Cap tightly. Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
Active Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide 1.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol; Blue 1; Disodium EDTA; Methylparaben; Methyl Salicylate; Phosphoric Acid; Poloxamer 338; Purified Water; Sodium Saccharin; Sorbitol
Warnings: Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. When using this product do not swallow. Stop use and see your dentist or doctor promptly if: swelling, rash or fever develops; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.